That distant, detached look; the way she keeps complaining about the Volturi… hate to break it to you, but your daughter might be dating the Undead.
9. The day your daughter’s car got a flat tire, she said she would just catch a flying piggy back ride to school.
8. When you ask what they’re doing for their date, she says, “The usual. Just chillin’ on a limb of that giant evergreen on the top of that mountain that’s like 100 miles away. BYE.”
7. When you mention how awful world hunger is he says he feels bad for “you guys.”
6. You can see your reflection in his skin.
5. He CLAIMS he’s a vegetarian, but on that night you made Blood Pudding, he mysteriously materialized in your kitchen, scooped himself a big ol’ plate and then politely asked for seconds.